The Golden Gate (San Francisco) Resort Guest House is a distinct addition to Pyin Oo Lwin (Mandalay, Myanmar) and a smart choice for travellers.
A selection of top-class facilities such as restaurant, room service, tours, laundry service/dry cleaning, car park can be enjoyed at the resort. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
眉谬, 也称“彬乌温”（ Maymyo or Pyin Oo Lwin ）：位于曼德勒市东北42公里处，是缅甸著名的避暑胜地。海拔1000米，平均气温18度。
1. 眉谬植物园 / 皇家植物园（National Kandawgyi Botanical Garden）是缅甸三大植物园之一。园内热带植物繁华似锦，还有两处有名的瀑布。
2. 普塞尔钟楼 (Purcell Tower）
3. 阿尼萨坎瀑布(Anisakan Falls）
4. 谷特高架桥（Gohteik Viaduct）
5. 万圣教堂 （All Saints’ Anglican Church）
The Golden Gate (San Francisco) Resort Guest House 宾馆离市中心才一公里。绝对是你选择避暑, 休闲的好去处!
Tripadvisor Reviews: Our guests have posted some reviews on Tripadvisor. Click here to view
WHERE ARE WE
Address : 91-B, Club Road, Quarter 5 (San Francisco Restaurant), Pyin Oo Lwin, Mandalay Division, Myanmar
Reception no: 09 797488622
Line phone : 09 253450399
Mobile no : 09 2044293
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The resort located at 1 km from the city center and provides accessibility to important town facilities. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
- A 5 minutes walk to the golf course
- A 10 minutes morning walk to a nearby beautiful lake.
- A 25 minutes bike ride (bicycle) to Botanical Garden
DIRECTION TO GET HERE
Arriving from Mandalay Airport (MDL)
You may hire an airport taxi for about 35000 kyats (USD35). It will take about 2 hours to reach here.
From airport goes to Mandalay city cost around 6000 kyats (USD6) with airport-shared taxi.
From Mandalay City
- You can take as shared taxi (van or salon or wagon) with full service like picking up and taking customers to their destination faster and safer, it cost about 5000 kyats (USD5) per person. The journey is about 1.5 hours.
- By Pick-up trucks which are cheaper about 1500 kyats (USD1.50). However it may be a bit dusty, windy, sometime with many stops to pick up goods and passengers on the way. The journey may take about 2 hours.
- By train – if you are willing to get up early for 4am train ride. It will takes about 3 to 4 hours to reach Pyin Oo Lwin.